Friday, March 23, 2012

Louise maternity shoot

My sister, Louise, is having a baby soon! I offered to take a few maternity shots for her which she gladly accepted. I thought it'd be fun to share. When Louise's baby is born there will be two babies in my house since her family live with us. With five children under five between us we will be kept very busy! I'm so happy to see Louise and Stanley's family grow. Louise didn't get married until she was 31? so she waited a long time to be a mommy. When I was pregnant with Elliot Louise hadn't even met Stanley yet. It was strange for me to know I will be the first girl in my family to have a baby, especially because Louise is 8 years older than me. It just shows you never know what the future holds for you. Louise is catching up fast:)

Steven is going to have to learn really fast how to be a big brother. Aren't they a cute little family?!

No comments:

Post a Comment